Monday, July 4, 2011

The Waiting Game

So now the fun part begins.  I am officially on summer break and it is glorious. I have been cooking, organizing and even trying to sow some curtains.  I am also trying to keep busy.  So I took the clomid for 5 days.  Then I went in to the Doc.  An ultrasound revealed a follicle at 19.  She gave me a prescription for Ovidrel.  WHICH IS A SHOT!!!!!!!  I hate shots.  Doc says the funniest thing.  "I want you to come back tomorrow and if it is b/w 21-23 I will give you the shot but if not you will have to give it to yourself over the weekend." Ha...myself.  Luckily, when I went in the next day the follicle was at 25 so the nurse gave me the shot.  So......now I take prometrium until I either have a period or a positive HPT.  I am not supposed to test until day 14.  I'm on day 10 right now.  It is just killing me.  Since last week I have felt bloated, tired, nauseous and had bad poops (I hate saying diarrhea).  I am trying not to conjure and fabricate not feeling well but I also don't want to negate it. I took a test yesterday b/c I suck at life and can't stand it.  Even though I knew that no matter what it said it wouldn't matter b/c if it was negative it could be too soon to have a strong reading and if it was positive that could just be remnants of the hormones from the pills and shot.  It was negative.

I guess I will just have to be patient and wait until Friday.

Happy Birthday, America.....

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there sweetie! Know we're sending lots of "positive" thoughts your way!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of yoU! Hope for good news soon!!!

    ReplyDelete